Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Calling all tattooed folk! I want your food tattoos!!

Garlic Plant Tattoo
All mine!


  And farm tattoos, and drink too! Before you break out your razor blades and rubbing alcohol, what I mean to say is, I want pictures of them. As you can see, I have recently added my first food related tattoo to my collection of bodily art. You have also hopefully had the pleasure of viewing my man's latest as well.


Chad's tattoo
Looks a little something like this

  
  But now I want to see yours! I think it's only fair really. I will even throw in a neat Whiskey Chicken sticker for all of your efforts. All you have to do is shoot me an email ( in my profile ) with your name, an attached photo of your lovely ink, and an address you would like your sticker sent to. I will then be showing them off in a future post for all to see! So get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment